blorp. my new customized lowas/heir of breath shirt
gildan 100% cotton (m), tulip brand fabric paint (matte)
I’ve put all of the fabric painting tutorials into one big photo post.
Includes silk painting with resist (Elven Banner), free-hand painting on stretch fabrics (Jareth from Labyrinth), fake embroidery with puffy paint (Peter of Narnia), graphite transfer paper with fabric paint pens (Tali from Mass Effect) and regular Tulip fabric paint (TARDIS lab coat).
Maybe this format is better?
Assassin’s Creed Unity Meets Parkour in Real Life - 4K! by devinsupertramp
im fucking crying over this right now honestly the stuff people create from an idea some like fictional world im just
Hey, if you accidentally call a guy “daddy” in conversation, just save yourself by adding “-o” to the end and slick your hair back like a 1950’s greaser. And throw on your sick-ass leather jacket
Your thirst is hidden and now you’re the coolest dude in school
THINGS I LIKE
- when people use my name in conversation
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look